- An outside party trying to grab a piece of the family estate
- Family members disputing the validity of the will or trust on the grounds that the decedent was unduly influenced or not of sound mind
- Arguments over who should have been named as executor or trustee
- Questions over whether the executor or trustee properly carried out the mandates of the will or trust
- Claims that the executor or trustee improperly distributed estate or trust assets to himself or herself
- And many more
Unfortunately, these disputes may become ugly very quickly, cause resentment between family members that can last a lifetime, and result in devastating financial consequences for all parties involved.
At Crider Law Group, our Sacramento Trust Lawyers help families embroiled in challenges to wills and trusts resolve their conflicts, receive their inheritances as quickly as possible, and get on with their lives. While we prefer to mediate these types of disputes, we recognize that the emotions involved often make this difficult. We are ready, willing and eminently capable of taking disputes involving wills or trusts to trial to protect our clients’ interests.
If you are facing a challenge to a will or trust, contact us today to discuss your particular situation.